US Art Schools: Fashion Design Colleges, Graphic Design Schools, Fine Art, Animation, Digital Arts Schools, Make-Up Artist training, Painting classes, Acting lessons, Performing Arts, Drama schools, Culinary Art schools..
International Skin Beauty Academy (ISBA), in Schaumburg (30 miles north west of Chicago), Illinois, is an accredited beauty therapy training school offering full and part-time Medical and Clinical Esthetics Certificate Programs and Continuing Education opportunities.
ISBA provides pioneering education in skin care and job placement assistance. Our revolutionary approach to study combined with advanced clinical and professional techniques foster an atmosphere of accelerated professional and personal growth that goes beyond covering State requirements.
The Academy’s founder, Dr. Natalia Doran has over 25 years of experience as a doctor of Dermatology in Russia, and a practicing Esthetician in Europe and United States. By nurturing knowledgeable, confident, and highly skilled skin care therapists, we have built a great reputation with physicians and medical spa owners, who seek out our graduates.
ISBA is accredited by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to provide Teacher of Esthetics and Continuing Education Programs.
Clinical Esthetics Program with Master Certification:
- full and part-time
Additional certification in:
- Lymph Drainage
- ITA Age Control Facial Procedure
- Facial Procedure with Galvanic
- Chemical Peels
- Ultrasound skin treatment
- Acne and Rosacea skin treatments
- Anti-Stress Body Wraps
- Speed Waxing Techniques
- Eyelashes tinting and application
- Laser (certification by AMMP)
- Brazilian waxing for men and women
- Creation of the Perfect Eyebrow
The School of Visual Arts and Design at the University of Central Florida in Orlando offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in a range of Art & Design fields. Course categories include Art History, Computer Animation, Studio Art, Game Design, Web Design, and other fields of study.
The School of Visual Arts and Design (SVAD) at UCF emerged from a partnership between the former Art and Digital Media departments. In addition to the degree programs originally offered, SVAD incorporates a 2+2+2 Bachelor of Design in Architecture program in collaboration with Valencia College and the University of Florida.
Our 1,415-acre main campus provides modern facilities, most of which have wireless abilities, with 600 acres set aside for lakes, woodlands, and an arboretum. We believe that a university campus should not only be a place to learn, but a pleasant place to live. We encourage you to visit and see for yourself.
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- BA Art (History Track)
- BA Art (Studio Track)
- BA Art (Visual Arts and Emerging Media Management Track)
- BA Digital Media
- BDes Architecture
- BFA in Character Animation
- BFA in Experimental Animation
- BFA in Graphic Design
- BS in Photography
Graduate Degree Programs:
- MA in Visual Language and Interactive Media
- MFA in Studio Art & the Computer
- MFA in Digital Media
3.Aviva Spray Tanning Academy, Chicago IL & Online
Courses / Programs
• Are you looking to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, interested in starting a successful spray tanning business, or hoping to improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business?
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Chicago. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level spray tan courses that can be taken either on-site at our Chicago campus, or online from the comfort of your own home. Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by almost 500% in 5 years!
• Instructors at the Aviva Spray Tanning Academy have a wealth of knowledge, advanced degrees and certification that continues even after they begin teaching so that they can deliver the latest, most advanced education available anywhere.
• Our one-day spray training programs are ideal for salon professionals, estheticians, mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "It's refreshing to learn an easy and proper way to spray tan clients. I learned how far to stand from the client, body positioning… I loved the course. Thank you for helping me make more money at the salon!"
- Jodi Heffler, The Claw Shop Day Spa, Leominster, MA
Located in Culver City, just 10 minutes south of Downtown Los Angeles CA, the All About FACE Academy is a leader in hands-on Professional Makeup Training.
Makeup artists are in demand like never before. The All About FACE Academy is a private makeup school that specializes in precise and extensive training in the areas of Professional Makeup Design, with Beginner & Master courses including Beauty Makeup, Makeup Tools, Teen Beauty, and more.
Our students gain the education & skill that it takes to become a successful Makeup Artist for Film/TV (Including HD), Bridal, Runway, Editorial & Commercial Print. Students learn specific techniques & proper makeup application for every skin type & for every ethnicity.
Students also learn Wardrobe Styling and Hair Styling. We focus on teaching techniques that are sure to take our students to great heights.
We’re proud to develop true artists with great skills & magnificent craftsmanship. Here at AAF Academy, we are committed to each & every student as we give personal attention while providing hands-on training. We take extreme pride in our educational program.
Professional Makeup Artist Training Certification Programs:
- Advanced Blush Application
- Advanced Bridal Beauty
- Beauty Business 101
- Beauty Makeup
- Eyeliner Techniques
- Foundation Matching, Highlighting/Contouring
- Hair Styling 101
- Lash Application (Strips & Lash Tabs)
- Lash Extension Course
- Makeup for Fashion
- Makeup for Photography, Film & TV including Hi-Def
- Portfolio Development
- Proper Lip Application for Day & Evening
- Pro Smokey Eyes
- Red Carpet Glam
- The Art of Special Effects Makeup
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) is proud to have provided a world-class art and design education since its founding in 1866. It is one of the largest accredited independent schools of art and design in the country. SAIC provides degrees at undergraduate and graduate levels in a broad and dynamic spectrum of study including many disciplines in art; architecture; fashion design; filmmaking; photography; printmaking; sound; visual communication; and writing.
SAIC is distinct in the way that it provides graduate, post-baccalaureate, and undergraduate students an interdisciplinary curriculum and the necessary freedom to develop as artists, designers, and scholars. Our engaged student body and award-winning faculty of artists, scholars, and leading practitioners work in close proximity, sharing exceptional resources and establishing a forum for a vigorous exchange of ideas.
SAIC's academic departments offer students unparalleled access to outstanding facilities which will give students the chance to investigate, experiment, and create using state-of-the-art equipment in first-rate facilities.
With classes and workshops available in San Antonio TX, Florida, and California, LaCalisto Makeup Artist Academy teaches students the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry. Our short courses are designed for everyone from the aspiring artist, to those wanting to brush up on their current makeup skills. Workshops and classes include Basic Makeup, Wedding Makeup, Makeup for Film & TV, Corrective Makeup, and more.
Each course features an intensive curriculum where students learn everything there is to know about their chosen techniques. Professional makeup kits are retailed to students through LaCalisto Academy at a great discount. The kits feature only top brand cosmetics and tools, and all of our makeup kits will provide you with everything you need to begin your career as a makeup artist.
- Makeup Artist Basics
- Theory of Color
- Corrective Makeup
- Basic Wedding Makeup
- Makeup for Film, Televison, HD and Print
- Advanced Corrective Makeup
- Taking Color to the Next Level
- Professional Wedding Makeup
- Avant Garde Makeup Artist
- Perfecting your Craft
- Specialized Makeup Techniques
- Makeup Tips and Tricks
The Jake Carpenter Acting Studio on Santa Monica Boulevard in Westwood in West Los Angeles is an actor training studio offering classes for adults and children from beginner level to working professionals. The studio is headed by renowned-acting coach Jake Carpenter. The Jake Carpenter Acting Studio provides a safe, positive and encouraging space for actors to grow.
At our acting studio, we believe that when actors grow into strong artists, their performances are powerful. These kinds of performances are what the great directors, producers and actors are looking for and they are rare. The goal of the studio is to help you become strong actors and contenders for major roles in film and television projects.
Jake Carpenter began his professional acting career while at UCLA. Jake is one of the stars of the famous movie, ALIVE, which also stars Ethan Hawke and John Malkovich. Jake has acted in projects with Renee Zellweger, Dean Cain and Tim Roth. He has performed for a season on the L.A. Law television series and guest-starred in several other popular television shows. Jake loves teaching acting and has a passion for guiding his fellow actors to grow artistically and professionally.
Located in Pasadena, Southern California, Art Center College of Design provides a range of quality undergraduate and graduate programs in the fields of art and design. We offer a Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging.
Our faculty of accomplished photographers will guide you in your development, helping you articulate your ideas and specific intentions within the larger context of image making’s future. Our state-of-the-art traditional and digital labs support a wide variety of photographic processes. You will be able to stay abreast of the continuous technical transformations impacting photography, including the ways images are captured, enhanced and distributed.
Pasadena is conveniently located only 10 miles northeast of downtown Los Angeles and is one of the primary cultural centers of the San Gabriel Valley. Our college is easily-accessible for students living in South Pasadena, Altadena, Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Temple City, San Gabriel, San Marino, Arcadia, Sierra Madre, La Cañada Flintridge and other locations throughout Los Angeles County.
Bachelor of Fine Art (BFA) in Photography and Imaging
- Writing Studio or Writing Studio Intensive;
- Critical Practice
- Fine Art Photography
- History of Photography
- Still Life
- Location Lighting
- Stock Photograph
- Portfolio Development, and more...
9.Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - Detroit MI & Online
Courses / Programs
• Become a certified spray tan professional in Michigan with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of in-class and online spray tan certification programs in the United States!
• Aviva provides 1-day spray tan classes in Detroit which take place regularly in a leading hotel, and are suitable for all levels - from complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals.
• Aviva also offers our spray tan certification online using the same course materials.
• Get full certification from the world's first spray tan academy from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Grand Rapids, Warren, throughout Michigan and nationwide, with the content available to study 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee so you can study worry-free.
• Learn the secrets of our most talented estheticians, and get trained using the flawless techniques that have helped thousands of students who succeed, taught live by our team of salon professionals and spray tan business consultants.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I have been able to complete the online training and it has helped not only with spray tanning but it has also helped me with selling product in my skincare line." • Renee Knipp, Owner, Simply You Skincare, Milton WI
Situated in Santa Monica CA, CHICSTUDIOS LA is a school of professional makeup that provides quality courses for local and international students who wish to pursue a career in the makeup industry.
Our main course offered is the 4-Week Professional Makeup Artistry course, designed to teach the fundamentals and techniques of makeup artistry, taught by the industry's leading makeup artists, who inspire each class they teach.
CHICSTUDIOS graduates will find jobs in several different areas of artistry, depending on their interest.
Career Education Information> School & College Search> Art Schools in the United States, Colleges of Design in New York, California, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Florida, Chicago, Boston, Houston, Seattle..