Examples of schools & colleges in this education category:
Bournemouth, England, UK & England
Arts University Bournemouth - 1, 2 or 3 semesters on the following degree courses:
• Acting, Animation Production, Architecture, Photography, Costume with Performance Design, Creative Events Management, Fashion Studies, Film Production, Fine Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Visual Effects Design & Production, Illustration, Interior Architecture & Design, MakeUp for Media &...
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School, Florence - Accredited Jewellery Degree Programs:
• Bachelor Of Fine Arts Degree in Contemporary Jewellery (2 Years)
• Master Of Fine Arts Degree: Major in Contemporary Jewellery and Body Ornament (2 Years)
1-Year Jewellery Design Courses:
• Jewellery Training Foundation (JTF)
• Advanced Jewellery Training (AJT)
Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris - Art Classes / Workshops in Paris for adults & children:
For beginner to advanced students
• 3-hour customized courses for 1 to 4 adults, at the studio & outdoors (if suitable), twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays).
• Classes for children & teens at the studio on Wednesdays, 1 to 4 participants/class:
- 90 minute class for children...
Houston, Texas, USA
CMC Makeup School, Houston area - Professional Makeup Artist Training
• Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish (5...
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
The Beauty Box by Sheriff - Professional Makeup Classes in MB & Canada - Professional in-Class, Private & Online Makeup & Beauty Training:
•Makeup Artist Certification Program - in Winnipeg only:
Consists of four modules - Beauty & Bridal, Film & Fashion, Make-up For Photography, Portfolio Building, Bonus Class: Marketing & Networking.
•Body Painting Makeup Artistry
John Cabot University, Rome - • Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs (4-years)
• Associate of Arts Degree Programs (2-years)
• Year-long and Semester Abroad Programs
• Summer Study Programs
• Master of Arts (MA) in Art History
• Business Administration
• International Affairs
• Political Science
Miami, Florida, USA
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami - French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Courses:
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
(Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module)
Miami / South of France Cooking & Internship Program:
- 3 months...
Career Education Information> School & College Search> Art Institutes & Design Schools in the United States, Canada, UK, England, London, Dublin, Sydney, Australia