CTE Solutions is a technical and management skills training company, located in Ottawa and Toronto, Ontario, offering Intructor Led Microsoft Certified Technical Training as well as Accredited ITIL training, CISSP training, ISSO training, and VoIP training. We have over 50 years of combined experience, and are geared specifically to the fast paced corporate environment delivering training solutions on the latest technologies. As a Microsoft Certified Partner (MCP) and a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions - CPLS (formerly known as CTEC), we offer the widest range of Microsoft Training in Ottawa and Toronto. We are also an authorized Novell Gold Training Services partner offering a broad range of Novell courses. Our comprehensive offerings also include a wide range of UNIX, Linux, Advanced Networking Services, ITIL, SAP, SAN, Security, Project Management, Java and various Programming Languages.
Microsoft Training - Windows Server 2003, XP, Windows Server 2008, Vista, SQL Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, BizTalk, SMS, IIS, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2005, ITIL Foundation V3, ITIL Practitioner, ITIL Managers Certification, VoIP Security, ISSO, and CISSP exam preparation
12.MLC College of Business, Technology and Healthcare, Mississauga
Courses / Programs
Based in Mississauga ON, close to Toronto, MLC College of Business, Technology and Healthcare provide world class SAP career education to individuals, professionals, and workforce teams.
Our SAP training programs have been developed to address the current workforce needs for qualified SAP Software Users and Professionals.
Our SAP course gives participants the opportunity to develop and demonstrate their job readiness through intensive short-term (4 – 12 Weeks) SAP skills training.
MLC College of Business, Technology and Healthcare is a leading specialist education provider for selected professional communities in North America. We provide academic education programs to our students and corporate clients.
We are committed to building your career today and tomorrow helping you every step of the way from imparting knowledge to building careers through systematic and practical approach.
Located in Ottawa, Ontario in Canada, ARP Technologies is an IT training provider specializing in a wide range of Cisco training and certification programs for individuals and companies. We are a Cisco Learning Partner Associate (CLPA) and are the only Canadian company to offer Certified Cisco Wireless Training and Call Center Training with its own in-house instructors and Cisco lab equipment.
Every course is delivered by a Certified Cisco instructor. The content is authorized by Cisco and created by Cisco product teams which include ARP senior instructors. We offer specialized and custom courses to fit the needs of every client and are very cost effective, whether training at a client’s on-site location or off-site in our classrooms. In addition, many of our Cisco training programs are offered online.
From basic user training and workshops to advanced implementation and troubleshooting training, ARP will customize your course to fit your requirements. We also offer flexible training hours and days if a standard nine to five weekday does not fit your training needs.
SELA Canada, located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, is an IT Training, Outsourcing and Consulting company offering services to customers across Canada. All course trainers are currently professionals in their field. As such, they make use of the latest developments and ideas in practical use both in Canada and overseas. This ensures our courses are relevant and applicable to current commercial requirements. SELA Canada can provide you with a total training solution, from planning, needs analysis and delivery through to evaluation and we can deliver your course either on-site or public.
15.Victoria International College of Business and Technology, Toronto
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1999, Victoria International College of Business and Technology (VIC) in the heart of Toronto, Ontario in Canada is a well-established college that is registered as a private career college under the Private Career College Act 2005. VIC provides Software Development, Accounting, Quality Management, PSW, ECA and Business Administration Diplomas. VIC is also a member of National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and Ontario Association of Career Colleges (OACC).
-E.I. /Social Assistance/Second Career Support Eligible
-Live Project and Real Work Experience
-Co-op and Job Placement Assistance
-Free Consultation for IT Professionals
Canadian Business College is dedicated to providing high quality education and instruction to individuals seeking careers in accounting, business, law, Information Technology, graphics design, childcare, dental, and health care. We offer both full-time and part-time programs which lead to certification and diplomas. CBC is an approved supporting institution for some of the world's finest Public Universities. Thereby our graduates can apply for programs in Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Law, Dental Hygiene and many more ...
Pures College of Technology is a SAP consulting and training institute which is centrally located in North York in the north of Toronto in Southern Ontario. Pures College provides the best SAP training in Toronto. Our trainers are the most experienced SAP consultants with more than 10 years of work experience. The object of our training is to provide the SAP ERP knowledge and skills to our students; become profession on SAP software; getting familiar with the SAP ERP business process; and get into the SAP industry.
Proudly registered under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005, Pures College has become members of the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC) and the Ontario Association of Career College (OACC), respectively.
Our programs are designed to provide students with the skills, knowledge and practical experience needed to excel in today's workplace. We offer our students more than just an education. Pures appreciates diversity, and facilitates students with positive and interactive environment. Our curriculum promotes hands-on learning and includes methodologies and processes that are currently being used by today's leading employers.
* Computerized Accounting Diploma Program
* ERP Database Administration Diploma Program
* ERP Logistic Management Diploma Program
* Quality Assurance & Software Testing Diploma Program
SAP Training Programs:
* SAP BI / BO / CRM / FICO / HR / MM / SD
* Excel + VBA
* SAP BI Project, which is a simulation of the REAL SAP PROJECTS designed by experienced SAP consultants based on REAL business scenarios which is equivalent to the REAL SAP working experience.
• Increase your knowledge and skills in key IT-based fields with Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC), an established education provider in Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto area.
• Serving Canadian and international students, we offer short, weekend courses in IT web development training, business & big data analysis, financial accounting software, IT office administration, and more.
• Our expert faculty teach and guide you through becoming an efficient IT tech professional. We are committed to helping you achieve your goals in your IT career.
• A Certificate of Completion is received on successfully completing your course.
Student Review: “Focus Education is a wonderful institute. It prepares you really well. Sara is an excellent teacher, who taught this course. She helped me a lot, and gave us a lot of material to practice. I highly recommend joining Focus Education." - Sandeep
• Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) provides professional development IT and data analytics-based computer courses in the heart of Mississauga, just 20 minutes west of Downtown Toronto.
• FECC provides certificate-level preparation programs (for external exams to be independently taken by the student) in career fields including data analytics, data science, business analysis, financial accounting, office administration, and quality management, with a Certificate of Completion awarded by FECC on successfully completing your training course.
• Short-term and weekend certificate preparation course options include Data Analyst, Data Scientist, Microsoft Office Suite from Beginner to Advance Level, Adobe Suite, QuickBooks and more. Courses include complete course books for future referrals.
• Our mission is to empower students with the knowledge and tools to prepare for IT and data analysis-based careers while at the same time, enhancing their administration and technical skills.
• We are committed to helping you achieve your IT training goals, and also offer corporate IT training for companies (and can provide tailor-made courses for a group of students).
Student Review: "It was a successful experience to study at Focus Education Centre, it helped me a lot to improve. Plus the teacher was so great; she taught many useful techniques to help me in my exam. In addition, the place is so organized and great - Deema
Avantix Learning offers top-quality, professional IT training courses for all levels of users across Canada. Training includes beginner to advanced level courses for the Microsoft Office suite, the Adobe suite as well as key business skills.
Courses are offered in downtown Toronto. Alternatively, our training specialists will travel to your chosen location in Canada (including Ottawa, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Montreal, and Halifax) or elsewhere in North America.
Study options include live instructor-led classroom (ILC) and virtual classroom (VC) courses allowing personal interaction between the students and the instructor. We also offer courses in an e-learning format.
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Word:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro: Introduction
- Adobe InDesign: Introduction
- FileMaker Pro: Introduction to Intermediate
- Train the Trainer: Essential Skills for Teaching Adults